The following are Frequently Asked Questions in helicopter circles and we thought the answers would be of interest to our viewers.
1) Why is the Helicycle© turbine powered?
2) Is it really harder to learn to fly a helicopter than a fixed wing?
3) What's it like to fly the Helicycle©?
4) Why should (must) your first helicopter be a single place?
5) What do many kit helicopter customers fail to consider?
6) How can I carry a brief case in the Helicycle©?
7) Why didn't the small commuter helicopter promised in the 50's and 60's ever appear in commercial form?
8) HOW CAN A NOVICE ACCURATELY JUDGE WHICH KIT HELICOPTER PROVIDES THE BEST VALUE?
9) Why is it so difficult to get any certified quality helicopter into production?
10) Is there a magic bullet that can insure a kit helicopter manufacturers success?
11) What type of trailer should be used to tow the Helicycle©?
12) What's so different about the Helicycle©?
13) WHAT ARE THE FACTORS GOVERNING ROTOR SYSTEM EFFICIENCY?